Ollin Digiscoping - save some money

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
In the last few months, some asked about the Ollin digiscoping system. We used it this year for the first time. Suffice to say, the crew tossed all the competing products when they saw a system so simple that "Even Randy can figure it out."

Last summer three main companies reached out to us, seeing how much digiscoping footage we used. We were already using one of them. We tried the other two, one of which was Ollin. The vote by the crew was 100%.

So, we asked Ollin if they would give a promo code where our audience could save some money. We told them we would announce it once the Leupold adapters were ready, which they now are.

If you are interested in the easiest fail-proof digiscoping system we've found, so simple "Even an accountant can do it," I would suggest you check them out.

Promo code RANDY will save you 10% at this link - https://ollin.co/

M.Parente -09291.jpg
https://ollin.co/

Was one of the products Magview? :)

Anyone have experience? Both are expensive but the Ollin is more and you have to remember another phone case still. But if its better quality then it may be worth it?

Was one of the products Magview? :)

Anyone have experience? Both are expensive but the Ollin is more and you have to remember another phone case still. But if its better quality then it may be worth it?
I have a magnet on my phone for a mount in my pickup. The idea of not switching cases appeals to me the most.

Well I decided to go for it and bought it. We will see how it goes. Good thing is I just bought a brand new phone and usually only upgrade every 3-5 years. Also the phone case doesn't seem to be so obnoxious or a lot of misc. parts. Seems one piece.

Hoping for good results.

I waited almost a year for the Leupold set up..worth every penny...its idiot proof, compact and lines up everytime. Lol I ordered 1 day before promo code
Sounds good, my order will be here soon unless this snowstorm holds up. Looking forward to it. Seems like it is well thought out. I like the idea of not having to switch phone cases like Magview product but also dont know about constantly having a magnet on my phone, plus cancels my magnetic charging of the iphone 14. We shall see.

They don’t have it for my spotter yet but shopping the digiscope adapters hard and thought about trying to make a similar size from them work. The Magview is where I’ve been leaning since you don’t need a new phone case and Eastman’s and a lot of the Instagram celebs have been pushing them, but with Ollin having Randy’s stamp of approval I’m not sure what to do. Now convince my wife that I need to spend almost $200 to be able to hook my phone to my spotter…

They don’t have it for my spotter yet but shopping the digiscope adapters hard and thought about trying to make a similar size from them work. The Magview is where I’ve been leaning since you don’t need a new phone case and Eastman’s and a lot of the Instagram celebs have been pushing them, but with Ollin having Randy’s stamp of approval I’m not sure what to do. Now convince my wife that I need to spend almost $200 to be able to hook my phone to my spotter…
I think the MagView will be more convenient in a way for not needing another phone case. However I dont know how much more secure it would be, with it sticking either on the other lens on a bino or just the cap of the spotting scope lens.

I think MagView would be better if you hunt with people who all have different gear to be interchangeable but in reality I will be hunting alone or will be with someone with there own setup.

I like how low profile the Ollin case is, it isn't obnoxious or something with a bunch of pieces. Also I just bought a new phone in the iPhone 14 Pro and only upgrade every 3-5 years or when I destroy the phone. So maybe swapping out a new phone case in a couple years is not the end of the world. Also the MagView will render your magnetic charging for iPhone useless.

Keep in mind it also depends how much money these brands are pumping out to just get indorsements, especially from smaller "influencers" just wanting gear lol. I would lean more towards Randy's endorsement than most.

I went with the Ollin and looking forward to putting it to use immediately since I got antelope roaming the hills in front of my front porch. Maybe I will put together a review.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back