Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ole' Rocky Top Buck

Wild Bob

Here is a picture of the Tennessee buck I killed this past weekend. My two boys came running out of the house to get in the picture! Had a great time, and I can tast the Summer Sausage already.

Hey, Your way ahead of me....I have to depend on somebody taking pity on me to get an image posted!!!! And I make my living Drafting on Computers. John

Draftstud,

Great looking buck and the two helpers look pretty proud of their "old man." Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked back in...ya know, crap like the comment Nobody posted is what makes me have no faith or trust in these web-sites.

Its a shame that I can't even let my kids check things out without having to screen the freakin' comments first!

I know that there are some decent folks on here, its too bad there are the jerks as well.
Last pic I put on here, I'm done. see Y'all

Wild Bob, It is with Great sorry that I've been out of town and did not catch the rude Comments. I have since removed and banned said posters. Having 4 boys myself with the oldest only 11 and the youngest 3 It makes me sad to see guys register under assumed names and make such jokes.

You should be truely proud for that is a great buck and the youth in the picture make it that much more proud. thats an Awesome photo !!! Congrats !!!

congrats Wild Bob, that is a great pic!

Thanks, Moosie and JB.

I'm not looking for pats on the back, I just put a picture up that I thought some might enjoy checking out (I like checking out pictures of other folks sucessful hunts). I just don't like it when someone gets carried away at the expense of some innocent bystanders...Thanks again.

Back