He can tell the story.

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

rack3.jpg

rack4.jpg

rack5.jpg

rack6.jpg

rack7.jpg

We've been working on this for 6 months. It was a custom order I did for some folks building a huge, beautiful new house down in Fredericksburg Texas. We just got it hung yesterday which was no easy chore. This sucker was 8ft across and 4 feet tall and we used 13 big antlers and an old freight wagon hub for the center.It has 12 lights and all the wiring is bored inside. Rick I used 1/2" allthread rod bored into the antlers about 8" and drilled thru the metal band on the hub and used nuts and washers on the inside. Had to be attached pretty substantially to support the weight of the antlers. I've made about 25 chandeliers but this one was the Biggest one I've ever done. Also the most expensive. I also made these same people an oval mirror with 55 whitetail antlers surrounding it.It turned out really good and was pretty costly too. This is the only "hobby" I've ever had that turned out to be a pretty good money maker. Thanks for posting the pics Moosie. Ol Bob

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-13-2003 20:45: Message edited by: BbarC ]</font>

Hey that is pretty impressive Bob, How much does one of those range? I've seen them before but never with more than 5 antlers used so 13 is very impressive and yours has a little more style to it as well, nice work again Bob

Happy Hunting

Back