Oklahoma Public Access kmz

CampRipleyLF

Does anyone know of a Google Earth (KMZ) layer that has all the wildlife management areas and OLAP? I do know they have their interactive maps but would rather do some e-scouting on google earth. Does Oklahoma also publish a paper book of public land like some other states?

Does anyone know of a Google Earth (KMZ) layer that has all the wildlife management areas and OLAP? I do know they have their interactive maps but would rather do some e-scouting on google earth. Does Oklahoma also publish a paper book of public land like some other states?
Apologies I haven't done a ton of hunting in Oklahoma so I might be misinterpreting your question, but is this what your looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trb
Sounds like you know what you are after but if I can’t find a KMZ I will many times just use the local GIS tax parcel viewer for that county. I’ll put the map on satellite on a monitor next to my google earth monitor. I’ll drop a few stetegic points on corners and call it good for roughing it in without OnX.

One other thing I thought was cool. This year I downloaded a free 6 month trial of GAIA GPS and took the KMZ files from toprut and put it all right on my phone with my points and tracks from google earth. So I had google earth info and private boundaries on my phone with offline satellite imagery. It was awesome.

I think I waaaay over answered your question. :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back