OK you folks in idaho, heads up...

lilbiggun

My buddy is moving to idaho, somewhere around the idaho falls area. If you see a big green 1978 F-250 with a rebel flag on the door, pull him over and buy him a beer and ask him about his expieriances up here. hes an old timer and my bear hunting buddy.

Hes lived in the chicken/Tok area for over 40 years. It was kinda ironic that this spring we went to a new bear camp and the valley we hunted was the same valley that was part of his trap line from when he was there in the 70's. telling me that he would be gone for 3 weeks at a time, temps were 20-30below with just a tent in his pack. he actually showed me one of his sod cabins he built as an emergency shelter. its fallen apart by now granted but you could see the spark in his eye as he was telling me the stories.

For once AK lost and idaho won a hell of a man. That 68 year old man taught me a lot.

Joel

My buddy is moving to idaho, somewhere around the idaho falls area. If you see a big green 1978 F-250 with a rebel flag on the door, pull him over and buy him a beer and ask him about his expieriances up here.

You are describing everyone in Idaho falls :D :D

OK oscar, I probably shoulda been more specific:D . The truck will have alaska plates:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back