OK, the big story is taking too long.......

got fish?

So, here is the short version.

Terry you are the MAN!!! Thank you sooo much for an outstanding Unofficial, purely by chance, free MMBC tourny!!!

Sourpuss, you sure missed out, you lazy bum! The big fish was caught by Da, it was 9 1/2 pounds! I bet you only dream of catching fish that big. heehee

Jim (rippin lips), When can I come and get that reel I left on Ray's boat? Thanks for the lake tour, it was fabulous!

Ray (skunked) It was a pleasure to meet you and fish with you. Thank you for your hospitality and the shower. I hope we can fish together again. But as I said, I am a BOAT WHORE! I go out with a guy once, get what I need and move on to the next guy with a boat. Let's see, so far my backseat has been on the following boats: Slotking, Delw, JohnSWA (My First), Ned02, skunked, and Ken. (I think I'm missing someone) Who's next? Joking aside, I have appreciated all that I have learned from each of you guys, thank you!

I did get a bunch of pics of the big fish, mine and ray's fish, and some of the boats that were hanging around. The film should be ready by thurs. after 3pm and I should have them scanned by this weekend. I'm definately getting a digi-cam this Christmas!

My trip to wyoming was awesome! The fishing Was a blast! It's so beautiful up there! Elkhunter (Bill) I actually made it to Jackson Sat. evening. sorry I missed ya. I saw hundreds of monster Trout throughout the weekend. That's it, I only saw them. Well, I did catch one little one.

BTW.....Yes, this is the short version.

Too bad we couldn't have caught up for a quick brew or something. It would have been good to see you again got fish? Are you ready to move up here yet?

Uhh, GF?, I don't mean to be rude, but isn't all that you have is time? Or did you find another job? ;) I neve see any posts from you about Tempe Town Lake either, have you abandoned it as a fishing hole or simply grown too big for it? Enquiring minds would like to know! :D

I think every town or area has job searches..You could get on the internet and start looking for one. You can also look for places to live on the internet also...
Great story!!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back