OK guys I'm here...

Krustyklimber

Hi guys,

I'm kinda new here but it looks like I'll stay for a while...

I see that you guys have a fair amount of questions about gear not related just to hunting... and on that I'd like to hope I can help out.

I have an fairly extensive background in outdoor retail, and use of the equipment for camping, backpacking, mountaineering and climbing. And I would be glad to help answer any of the questions you have, now , in the past or in the future...

I see there are a few old sleeping bag questions so if any of you would like to re-ask them we could discuss any questions you were left with. Or anything else, stoves, compasses, water filter/purifiers, ice axes you name it?

Lemme have 'em,

Jeff
wave1.gif

Welcome to hunttalk.
My next buy will be some type of water filter.
What are some you have used and like?
It would be nice to not have to worry about running out.
Small & light weight.

Krusty... Change the topic on the top to SHOW TOPICS from LAST 20 DAYS.... to like the last month or year.. then you can see all the topics.... That way if you post in them, they'll bump back to the top.... And people can see your comment, But, Having over 1500 posts on the climbing board I'm sure ya knew that
wink.gif

THANX for the Help... I'll be bustin yer chops here a little later in the summer in prep to some upcoming hunts.... THANX for the help !!

Yeah Moosie,

I knew that, but the rest of those posts looked pretty old and I figured those purchases had already been made... and me telling them advise now that may have changed their buying decisions would only be salting a wound.

"aww you spent too much, lemme rub it in" lol

So I offered to let them "bump" topics back to the top (BTT), and then I'd deal with them as each original poster needed.

I look forward to being able to help you in the future, and I have a knowledge base of over 40,000 friends in case a question comes up I need help to answer.

My chops were made for bustin'!

Jeff
wave1.gif

Back