Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Off season scouting session

jlong17

I'm pretty new to bow hunting, but I have jumped in with both feet. I have really enjoyed getting as close as possible to animals, and having some really neat encounters. I find myself in the field at least 3 days a week, and that hard work has paid off with some pretty cool photos recently.
I was able to get a nice buck with the rifle this year, but just couldn't make it happen during archery. I went out last week to see which bucks have survived the hunting season. The bucks in this area were rutting hard, and some real bruisers (literally) came out to give me an epic day of watching mule deer. Here are some of the photos I was able to get...DSC_7005.JPGDSC_7131.JPGDSC_7093.JPGDSC_7125.JPGDSC_7068.JPGDSC_7122.JPGDSC_7079.JPGDSC_7082.JPGDSC_7150.JPG

Nice!

That first one of the bobcat is amazing. I thought at first glance how much that cat looked like a young leopard.
Thanks! I thought the same thing about that little bobcat. They're such cool critters

That one buck might be blind in left eye, awesome cat pics

Ya, he's a battle worn ole fella. He was chasing every other buck away from the doe he was interested in. Super cool to watch. He has a limp, a blind eye, and crazy character on his left side eye guards.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back