Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Off-season Project

there is your problem :) you're a darn city slicker!
I would fall under that description but I was a mountain kid before city slicker so there is that. If I could move my business, customers, community, and family I would. Until then I’ll be monkeying around the trees of a city.

They don’t have the room to just flop trees here in the city and have to pay for highly specialized and skilled professionals.

It works.

I would fall under that description but I was a mountain kid before city slicker so there is that. If I could move my business, customers, community, and family I would. Until then I’ll be monkeying around the trees of a city.

They don’t have the room to just flop trees here in the city and have to pay for highly specialized and skilled professionals.

It works.
There is extremely good money in it so I don't blame you!

hey man, geolocational identity is not a choice!
This reminds me of when my FIL said something stupid to me. He called me a city slicker because of where I was born and raised. I compared it to his hometown. Wanna know how I know what he said was stupid?

He had a McDonalds. I barely had a gas station.

Very impressive!

I just got in from making some beefy garage shelves... I was feeling pretty accomplished until I see this beauty

Congratulations. I assume you will be buying her a couple hunting rifles and shotguns. Let me know if I can help, :)

Good name too. It is also the name of an adjustable tang sight accessory - Perfect.

Be careful with those trees.

Health and strong courage to her, wisdom and character building to you and your wife.

Congratulations!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back