Ode to HUNT TALK MAN

That right there’s what we kids would call “legendary”! We never had to learn how to operate pull-tab beer cans. Why did you guys throw the tab back into the beer?

I remember the pull tabs as kid in the 70’s I’m pretty sure they did that just for commercials, but that was a long time ago , you can still find them Laying on the ground in some places , snorkeling in a lake in Eastern Oregon last year for my family vacation and I found some on the bottom of the lake

I remember the pull tabs as kid in the 70’s I’m pretty sure they did that just for commercials, but that was a long time ago , you can still find them Laying on the ground in some places , snorkeling in a lake in Eastern Oregon last year for my family vacation and I found some on the bottom of the lake
Found a ton of pull tabs last weekend where I was camping near an old logging camp. They had recently done some grading and logging and the amount of old trash they exposed was pretty crazy

Found a ton of pull tabs last weekend where I was camping near an old logging camp. They had recently done some grading and logging and the amount of old trash they exposed was pretty crazy

Yes sir ! any place that is been super popular for many decades , summer hang out campgrounds , Lakes etc. logging 🪵 areas when I was back in Oregon I’d come across them all the time ,noticed there was loggers in that commercial I posted , ironic

Last edited:
That right there’s what we kids would call “legendary”! We never had to learn how to operate pull-tab beer cans. Why did you guys throw the tab back into the beer?
Only pull tabs I ever experienced were on Soda cans in the middle east. The kind with Arabic writing that are clearly Coke, Pepsi etc. But we just threw the tabs on the ground since the whole rest of the country was pretty much a trash dump anyway 🤷‍♂️

A word of caution. If you are ever out by the lake or somewhere and you see a bunch of old pull tabs littering the ground and you feel like being a good Samaritan and decide to police the up. Don't! Technically, most of them are now protected artifacts under the Antiquities Law. Anything that has been there over 50 years, is an artifact.

A word of caution. If you are ever out by the lake or somewhere and you see a bunch of old pull tabs littering the ground and you feel like being a good Samaritan and decide to police the up. Don't! Technically, most of them are now protected artifacts under the Antiquities Law. Anything that has been there over 50 years, is an artifact.
That’s about on par with my luck. I’d get cuffed and stuffed for picking up trash.

Ha ha ha , saw that , after watching that commercial like 5 times now , I’m jealous, I want to drive around in a jeep with a grizzly for a pet .
So what you’re saying is that you don’t? I grew up in the land of sky blue water, so to me that commercial is just a normal ol’ Tuesday.

So what you’re saying is that you don’t? I grew up in the land of sky blue water, so to me that commercial is just a normal ol’ Tuesday.

My grandparents were hamms only drinkers , I’ve swam in the river from the land of sky blue waters , at one time we had a styrofoam hamms bear in my grandparents house .

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back