PEAX Equipment

Ode to HUNT TALK MAN

Having a beer down at the tavern today I randomly bumped into an old timer who asked to remain anonymous, Who said he was good friends with Hunttalk man and privately shared that due to his increased popularity lately that he became very uncomfortable and has since moved out of town and is living off grid because he wants to be left alone and the old timer shared with me this small clip of photos of HUNTTALK man living of grid that I put to music

Somewhere in some thread someone accused me of being a "HTM" reincarnation. What is a HTM? So I had to open this thread thinking it might provide some illumination. Nope. Light's still out on this one. What a waste of time. Nevertheless, a lot of folks seemed to find it entertaining to talk in riddles and research meaningless mindless memes. Speaks volumes. Whoever Hunt Talk Man is or was, he obviously is not me.

Somewhere in some thread someone accused me of being a "HTM" reincarnation. What is a HTM? So I had to open this thread thinking it might provide some illumination. Nope. Light's still out on this one. What a waste of time. Nevertheless, a lot of folks seemed to find it entertaining to talk in riddles and research meaningless mindless memes. Speaks volumes. Whoever Hunt Talk Man is or was, he obviously is not me.
I did not ever accused your eloquent self of being HTM. However, this exhausting post about why you couldn’t possibly be HTM makes me think… is this HTM?

Back