OAk

TB, you better shoot a few before I get up there and freeze them for me incase I'm to drunk to hunt and need soemthing to take home ... or at least pictures of ;)

Papa Moose said:
I got your Beers sir, You going to meet us in Kodiak when we fly in ? I'll be the One in the TEAM HUNTTALK apperal :D

Well its not like its a far drive to the airport. It will have to be on the way in because I'm heading back to WI on the 17th for a little whitetail hunting. Anyway if you fly in on the 12th that should give us 2-3 days of drinking before the weather lifts enough to let you fly out. Maybe I'll take you out for a quick harley shoot if the weather is nasty and you can't fly. :cool:

We'll be flying in on the 10th. Staying the night at the ... Wait a min, DID you say we could stay at your place on Friday night if I buy the beers ? All we'd need is 2 king size beds, 4 1/2 nekid women and a buffet of food and we're good to go !! :D Either that or a 4' corner We could curl up in.....

before the weather lifts enough to let you fly out.

What do you mean ? I've never heard of such !!! Weather delaying a flight in AK ?

Papa Moose said:
What do you mean ? I've never heard of such !!! Weather delaying a flight in AK ?
Actually its just an urban legend/scare tactic the locals use to keep people out. We have 7 commercial flights in a day and I think we've had a total of 4 that made it in over the past 3 days. I had a Fed Ex package shipped overnight from Juneau on Monday, got it today. Those outside lenders just can't comprehend the fact that there is no such thing as overnight to Kodiak. I believe they think I'm lying but those tracking numbers don't lie. |oo

Papa Moose,
I'm headed there the same week but in '07. Save me some deer and beer, it doesn't even have to be in that order.

TB,
Save some time to come down here to NM, can sure help you out for lion, elk, muley, turkey, whatever.

--Bill

Sounds good WF, We'll definately have Pictures and stories... Lots of Stories, Hell, I've already started writing of our trip while were up there and I'm not even up there yet :)

TBinAK, PM me your Phone # so I can Drop you a line in the next week or so to talk tactic's. Thanx man !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back