Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NW MT bull

Dam Draht!!!! WOW!! Congrats man, from all the guys I follow across cyberspace through all the years... I can't think of anyone that deserves it anymore than you! Yahoooo!

Moving to Helena eh?

Excellent Draht! I tell you what, the HuntTalk bulls from this season will rival any group from the big hunting magazines....and these ones don't have any ties to the mossback clowns.

Dam Draht!!!! WOW!! Congrats man, from all the guys I follow across cyberspace through all the years... I can't think of anyone that deserves it anymore than you! Yahoooo!

Moving to Helena eh?

Thanks man. I definitely don't feel I deserve anything any more than anyone else.LOL.

I have to be in Helena in the office every other week. I am trying to find a room to rent for 8-10 nights a month. The rest of the time I am out around the state doing surveys on Health facilities. Hard to find, especially when the legislators are heading to town.

Holy shit man...

That's unbelievable. It sure seems like you earn your critters, and it's great to see you get a gift like that.

Any shed/cam pics you'd want to share? I'd love to see how he's looked in years past.

DJ, congrats on a great bull! Still haven't been back out to that area for deer but perhaps one of these years!! You mentioned how tough that area is to hunt elk so that's quite the accomplishment....good for you....

Whoa! That is amazing! You certainly put in your time. WOW! what a beaut! Grats!

BIG BIG Congrats DJ!

I was lucky enough to be on the receiving-end of a picture text Drahthaar sent after knocking this guy down. I had just spent 10 hours 3500' above Drahthaar chasing a single set of bull tracks I came across...no dice for me. Came back to the rig and the rain started to downpour...get in my rig, and then my phone beeps. It was good to see someone so deserving had been successful that day.

Just awesome- congrats! I've alway's wondered how big some of those NW MT bulls can get that we chase around and never seem to catch up to, now I know. Good job!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back