Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NV First come

But don’t these only show up 14 days before the season opens? Before that I thought they went to alternates.

But don’t these only show up 14 days before the season opens? Before that I thought they went to alternates.
No they go to alternates if they are turned in before 14days before the season these are turned in last minute and issued out even if the seasons started you can buy it. My buddy got his antelope tag the day of the opener then went to NDOW office next morning got it printed out and went. Took a nice buck too and found his “shed” on the side of the hill.

New to the forums 5 minutes ago! Been playing with 1c1s for 5 days now and finally took the plunge earlier today on a tag(will get back to that!) Passed on a 251/254 Muley/Muzzle this morning, not familiar with the area, hindsight now 20/20. So the plunge tag...unit 078, 105-107, and 109 Antlered Elk; archery. Only points in are the one from this seasons draw, so why not right? I am an avid bow hunter, I am not however, familiar with the NE units. Most of my experience has been mule deer in 16. ANY suggestions with a season underway would be greatly appreciated. I do plan to head up from Fallon next week and just enjoy being outside again regardless, maybe get some good pictures!
I wish you the best of luck. I am going to do a lot of research for elk because the 7 year waiting period still applies, so I won’t take anything that I have limited time for or am not somewhat familiar with

If there is no alternate and its inside 14 days it goes to fcfs.

I just turned in a cow elk tag due to recovery from covid19, so it should show up in a couple days on the list. Hunt starts the 17th.

If there is no alternate and its inside 14 days it goes to fcfs.

I just turned in a cow elk tag due to recovery from covid19, so it should show up in a couple days on the list. Hunt starts the 17th.
Is that an any legal weapon tag? I know they have a couple archery specific cow tags so just curious

I haven’t bought a muzzle loader yet but this seems like a good reason too
You have 9 days until the hunt starts. That's if you are the fortunate one to pick up that tag. And you don't own a muzzleloader? Why not just get a muzzleloader over the winter, practice and apply for the muzzleloader hunts next year?

You have 9 days until the hunt starts. That's if you are the fortunate one to pick up that tag. And you don't own a muzzleloader? Why not just get a muzzleloader over the winter, practice and apply for the muzzleloader hunts next year?
It was just a joke, I would not be that irresponsible to buy a weapon thinking I’m gonna go kill something with it the next day. Also my plans for antlerless and spike tags in NV involve areas I hope to get my bull tag in, in a few years. This will allow me time in the country hunting elk learning their areas then those areas become my go to’s for bull elk. That’s my “plan” anyway. I did let one of my hunting buddies know who is a muzzy fanatic to keep his eyes out for it though.

I certainly apologize for not taking it that way.

It was a tough decision turning that tag in because I love hunting elk in September.

Just getting out of the hospital on Saturday and having my wife have to take the tag in yesterday sure made it tough, because I had been working and preparing all summer.

Then 12 days in the hospital and a month out from being able to get back to work.

It's all good.

It was a tough decision turning that tag in because I love hunting elk in September.

Just getting out of the hospital on Saturday and having my wife have to take the tag in yesterday sure made it tough, because I had been working and preparing all summer.

Then 12 days in the hospital and a month out from being able to get back to work.

It's all good.
No worries I didn’t take offense just clarifying. Also glad you are ok, hunting will be there for you next year. Just focus on getting healthy. Hope you don’t get any of the lingering effects I’ve heard of and have a speedy recovery. Who knows maybe you’ll be feeling great later and can snag a 1c1s late rifle tag or something. Good luck to you.

It's all good.
WOW. I hope you have a speedy recovery with no issues!

It's all good.
Get well soon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back