NV First come

Who got it?? I hope it was one of you hunt talkers with 2 NR points who grabbed that 111-115 Archery Bull tag! Season starts today but man I don’t think I should watch this anymore, I had to sit on my hand to keep from trying to click on that one.
This might fall into the category of asking for the honey holes, but what's the best time of day to check the FCFS page? Every time I look there is nothing there. Or is NDOW just blocking me???

This might fall into the category of asking for the honey holes, but what's the best time of day to check the FCFS page? Every time I look there is nothing there. Or is NDOW just blocking me???

It’s honestly different everyday I see them between 7-5 but that’s cuz that’s when I’m able to watch every second, I just keep the window open in the corner of my monitor. I have not noticed an actual time they tend to show up more, it’s all over the place.

Yeah it’s literally all times of day, I got my antelope tag at about 11pm.

It’s a time commitment, you have to leave the window open and even if you do, the tags go in milliseconds, so you will miss a lot before hopefully being successful

I seen it this morning as well and thought about it for a second but don’t have anytime to put a good effort into the hunt .

Yeah it’s literally all times of day, I got my antelope tag at about 11pm.

It’s a time commitment, you have to leave the window open and even if you do, the tags go in milliseconds, so you will miss a lot before hopefully being successful
Does the page auto refresh automatically when the tag pops up, or do you have to keep hitting refresh?

Does the page auto refresh automatically when the tag pops up, or do you have to keep hitting refresh?
Ya there’s a little clock below the wheel that tells you the last refresh ping you had. It seems to ping every 30seconds or so, I think outside of internet speed everybody gets them same time it’s just who is looking at that exact moment.

You guys are worse than spot burners! Shhhhhhhh

Got my elk tag but keep this on the DL for next years lope tag! :)

You guys are worse than spot burners! Shhhhhhhh

Got my elk tag but keep this on the DL for next years lope tag! :)
The time commitment and nearly impossible speed that you have to click the tag are pretty tough barriers of entry, but I get your point

Yeah it’s still tough to get one but if I was a NR hellbent on hunting NV. This ain’t a bad way to go. Now that I know next year there won’t be hardly any tags turned in and I’ll waste days staring at it lol.

Yeah it’s still tough to get one but if I was a NR hellbent on hunting NV. This ain’t a bad way to go. Now that I know next year there won’t be hardly any tags turned in and I’ll waste days staring at it lol.
That’s the thing, it’s too volatile and too short notice for many folks

New to the forums 5 minutes ago! Been playing with 1c1s for 5 days now and finally took the plunge earlier today on a tag(will get back to that!) Passed on a 251/254 Muley/Muzzle this morning, not familiar with the area, hindsight now 20/20. So the plunge tag...unit 078, 105-107, and 109 Antlered Elk; archery. Only points in are the one from this seasons draw, so why not right? I am an avid bow hunter, I am not however, familiar with the NE units. Most of my experience has been mule deer in 16. ANY suggestions with a season underway would be greatly appreciated. I do plan to head up from Fallon next week and just enjoy being outside again regardless, maybe get some good pictures!

Ya there’s a little clock below the wheel that tells you the last refresh ping you had. It seems to ping every 30seconds or so, I think outside of internet speed everybody gets them same time it’s just who is looking at that exact moment.
Yeah, internet speed/ping rate can kill you. I have had my phone pop before my lan and wireless connections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back