MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NV FCFS

406LIFE

Has anyone seen much popup or gotten one themselves yet? From what NDOW told me there were very few tags this year returned.

Has anyone seen much popup or gotten one themselves yet? From what NDOW told me there were very few tags this year returned.
I’ve been looking and haven’t seen anything at all

I’ve seen a grand total of two tags and been on the lookout quite a bit. Wasn’t quick enough on the draw for either though.

It's been all archery so far. It's kind of a bust this year as not many tags have been returned. I think with tag cuts across the west and increased demand people are being less picky and keeping the tags they get.

I also think the unbeatable bots last year and all the shenanigans made people not want to mess with it this year as well.

Last edited:
I picked up a archery antelope tag the day it opened. I went and scouted the unit and decided to turn it back in before the season opened.

It's been all archery so far. It's kind of a bust this year as not many tags have been returned. I think with tag cuts across the west and increased demand people are being less picky and keeping the tags they get.

I also think the unbeatable bots last year and all the shenanigans made people not want to mess with it this year as well.
Last year there was a lot of availability early on. At different times I had some antelope tags and a couple different highly rated mule deer archery tags in my queue. 231, 241
Later on, it seemed like the bot farms literally scooped everything up so much that I eventually gave up as it was a waste of time to compete
I hope 7 day jail helps and that they don’t kill the system. Had a fun hunt last year

One thing that has made it a lot different than last year is people can’t just add tags to their cart and drop them without incurring a week penalty box trip now. That means some tags that maybe hit the site 3-4 times before getting purchased last year now only hit once

These only come up within 2 weeks before opening day so as more seasons start opening more tags should start popping up.

what is a bot farm?
There was a resource last year that you could purchase that would auto add every tag that popped into your cart. You would then have 5 mins to review the tag to decide if you wanted it. Group of guys from Cali that exploited it all picked up what were essentially once in a lifetime elk tags with it. I'm not convinced people that picked up sheep tags last year weren't using it too.

Changes this year should hopefully stop that nonsense but where there is a will and technology, there is a way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back