NV 061/071 Late Hunt

YoungNVHunter

Let me start off by saying that I'm new to the forum and I am very grateful that there are so many hunters out there willing to share and help newbies like me.

This year marks my first ever Elk hunt and I'm looking for any advice I can get. My household had an amazing year with the NV draw, not only did my wife and I draw buck tags (which will be sent back for points) I drew a buck antelope tag and amazingly we both drew bull elk tags. The bad news is that we both drew the late season hunt in two completely different parts of the state. Fortunately we can afford a guided hunt for her but I will be on my own for mine. I'm am so excited to get up to my area and learn it but where do I start? I have gotten some advice to look at Copper Mountain which I am very grateful for and will definitely spend a lot of time on, but it seems like everyone is saying that is the place so I'm a bit concerned that everyone will also be looking there. Does anyone have any other advice for areas in 061/071 that the big boys may run to when everyone else is up on Copper Mountain. Thanks to everyone for any and all advice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back