NRA Shot Blanks in 2008....

I'm not calling anyone a liar. I simply asked you a question. You know all about questions. They are not statements. One trooper is making an allegation. You will notice that no other investigators are making any kind of statement. If you read the investigation report, you would find that she sold Oxycontin 3 times to undercover agents
Guiseppe,
Wouldn't you have to, sadly, agree with the other Troopers on staying silent in the face of the pattern of abuse and harassment that the Palins have put other Troopers thru? I would understand why only one would make the allegation and it would take the united strength thru the Union for support.

And BTW....Palin's sister-in-law was not charged or arrested for anything. Palin's daughter's soon-to-be-mother-in-law was arrested.
Dude, it is Wasilla.... They are also likely cousins.... :D

Oh and NHY....thanks a lot for giving Jose ideas. You know he doesn't need much of a push to post something about Palin.
I feel compelled to keep my constituents informed.

Guppie, you know that Jose doesn't read anything from his blog sites. he sees the name Sarah Palin and gets all excited and has to post it.

Back