Yeti GOBOX Collection

NRA Re-elects Wayne LaPierre

“Adapt or die”

We know what they choose.

I think it’s funny that there’s a lot of people like me that are pissed because we don’t think they fight hard enough. Then there’s the anti-gunners that hate them. So they just pretty much have everyone pissed off and there’s a small group that thinks they’re doing fine.

All this and the clowns are still talking about “5million members strong”. I have a hard time believing they haven’t hemorrhaged members in recent years but 5mil was their peak that they are still clinging too. I’m a paid up Life Member and it will take a miracle for them to see another dime of mine.

For crying out loud! That outfit is hopeless. Any of you guys catch the video of Lapierre's elephant hunt? Pathetic. Does he even know which end of the gun points downrange? And he embezzled funds, etc. Does he have ANY redeeming qualities? Just a vicious back-stabbing loudmouth scamster who literally can't hit the broad side of a barn with a gun. On a scale of one to ten his leadership skills are in negative numbers ... triple digits! NRA = LOSER!

Last edited:
As a member I do not support this. And it looks like politics rules the day protecting its own.

For crying out loud! That outfit is hopeless. Any of you guys catch the video of Lapierre's elephant hunt? Pathetic. Does he even know which end of the gun points downrange? And he embezzled funds, etc. Does he have ANY redeeming qualities? Just a vicious loudmouth scamster who literally can't hit the broad side of a barn with a gun. On a scale of one to ten his leadership skills are in negative numbers ... triple digits! NRA = LOSER!
Well they don't show much of anything for the elephant so it looks like he's shooting into a bunch of bushes.

Well they don't show much of anything for the elephant so it looks like he's shooting into a bunch of bushes.
You're viewing the edited version. At one point a tracker is pointing at the spot to shoot the poor buggered down and dying elephant and Lapierre misses it ... again, essentially point blank. Finally the PH asks "Would you like me to finish it?" Lapierre: "Yeah, maybe that would be a good idea." It was shameful. He had buck fever so bad it looked like he was having a seizure. And to think the guy was dumb enough to initially put that out on the net! Lapierre's wife, on the other hand, did a fine job of dispatching her elephant.

I hate that I have to keep my NRA membership to retain range access to only 1,000y range in the state. I have offered to join any other gun rights group and been told no. So now I am at bare minimum- and grumpy about even that.

Yep. This is the case at quite a few ranges i've been a member of. It's the only reason i'm still a member as well.

LaPierre knows where too many bodies are buried, so to speak. Despite everything, it's not too shocking he's still at the helm

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back