NoviceDave

Delw

I heard you have an allison bass boat.. I would love to check it out somethime... What side of town you live on? I live on the west side south of westy.... I used to hit pleasant alot my due to work being a bit slow it has slowed my fishing way down....
what size motor what size boat?

Delw

NoviceDave

Which Honeywell do you work at. I interviewed with them a year and a half ago(51st&bell). I'm an engineer for a telecom company over by metrocenter. Fish pleasant mos every weekend from the shore unless I can "suck" a back seat from someone.

Steve

Hi Delw & Steve,

Yes, I have an Allison XB2003 w/ a Merc 2.5 EFI (280 HP). I don't know how familiar you are with Allison's but it is 20 feet long w/ 88" beam. Anytime you guys want to go out just let me know. I live in Central Phoenix (12th St. & Glendale) but I work at Honeywell - Space Systems Glendale (59th Ave & Union Hills). So all of the lakes are equal distance for me. I try to get out every weekend and when the nights warm a little more I will be out quit a few night after work. So just let me know when you want to meet. I would be glad to exchange a boat ride for fishing help. My email is [email protected]

Delw, Thanks for this site and I would gladly support your tackle store. I don't know if any of you remember the Del Re's store on 12th St & Northern but I grew up there and miss a good, friendly tackle store. Not taking anything away from the ones we have but it would be nice to have another.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

I vaugley remember that one.. do you remember the one on the corner of grand/northern and 67th ave? That was a pretty cool one.. Once things settle down at work I am hoping to get another boat.. I have ridden in pretty much all of them except and allison... Allison would be my first choice because of the speed and I am a speed freak. if it has a good ride and a wide deck it would be something i would look into.....
I love to break the 100 mph barrier ive done it a few times in drag boats and its a rush... I did get a ride in a triton with a 300hp once (when the first came out) the guy said his gps hit 102 I am not sure cause being a passenger I was holding on...

Delw

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back