Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Notice to all Posters

B

bcat

Just a notice to tell all posters to keep it honest here. In the bottom right hand corner of all moderators screen is a place called IP log. Moderators can find the IP numbers of posters simply by logging in and checking the numbers. One of our posters here has just comitted talk forum suicide by posting as a fake poster. Let this be a lesson to all that try to do this same trick. I wll not tolerate dishonesty for the sake any poster here. Chambo is on it and Moosie will be notified as soon he is done with his hunt, if he dont call here first. The reason we have these forums is for the benefit of the hunters and not for any other reason. I hope that all of you that were sucked into this, have learned a very important lesson. If I were the party involved I wouldnt show my face on this forum ever again. I hope we dont have any more of these problems any time soon. Thanks and back to hunting with houds fellas! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Jason-I caught him in it two weeks ago, but I couldnt prove anything till now. I just waited around till he hung himself! Embarrassed YUP I bet he is!!!!!! Now we'll have another badmouthing enemy to laugh at. Dont ya hate it when I call BS!!!!!! Especially when I am right!!hehehe By the way where do ya get your green smilley face from! Jason Call me collect if ya want to!

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

I cant call you you are on the damm computer!!!!
I was going to call you earlier to have you check the Ip but couldnt because you are online......when are they going to send that second phone line out to you poor ranchers?

Jason-Getting off now!!!!bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Thanks Mini Moose
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Good detective work, bcat!

There is absolutely no excuse for fraudulent posting to be going on here.

------------------
indian.gif

VEGETARIAN: Indian word meaning 'Bad Hunter'

Bcat, glad you caught the fake poster. I agree with Jason, I want a guy to be straight up. This forum would s#ck if people were bsing about everything.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

Just bring this one to the top! Just so we all have it starait!!! bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Now wait a minute here B'cat I thought YOU were the one that told us to leave it alone and we did and now your bring it up again.BCA came on said he was sorry and YOU cant leave it alone.I happen to enjoy his posts and I can decide who I will belive and what I will read.I think once again its YOU that has the problem with him and for that matter anyone that does not think or follow your set of messed up rules.I think you need to get a grip.You make up with one member and now you decide to go after BCA again.Well its pretty plane that you cant leave anyone alone and if you are doing this so that you can warn all the new people then I think they should also know how you are.You have to always have someone to bully around or you are not happy.GET A LIFE.now if you want to slam me again go ahead but please keep it online so all the others can see you at your best like I have in your private Emails to me.Anything I have to say to you can be said in the light of day.

------------------
Debbie

md4me-I think Oscar will have the last word on that debbie. I aint gonna hash it out with ya here or anywhere else. If the man had apolgized sincerely, and not put it off on someone else it would have worked. As it is he has failed to take responsibility for his own actions in my opinion. You have ran around here and tried to bully me around if ya want to be correct about it. That aint gonna happen, I dont care who ya know, or who YOU think you are. This is the problem with the whole country! NO MORALS or No resposibility for their actions. The man hasnt apologised to me, and you dont know all the DETAILS, like you THINK you do, so ya might as well butt out of it. If you knew half of what you think you do you would stay out of it!!!!! There is just as many posters here that would like to see him permanently ousted as there are that enjoy reading his BS!!! All I want is a sincere apolology, without trying to blame his actions on someone else, and its still strike one as far as the board is concerned. If he thinks he can com,e back here and show no real shame whatsoever, and continue without any repremand, he is dead wrong. I have seen other boards CRUMBLE because of this very thing and I will not allow that to happen here. SO I went ahead and answered your sniveling post, and if there is any more sniveling we will lock this one up too! Things like this are EXACTLY the reason why KLINTON got elected twice. People have accepted dishonesty, and frankly would rather be lied to than told the truth. Its a sad state of affairs when things like this happen! bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

I think some of you need to go to elkaholics home page, then forum, the getting banned from the forum. Then compare what BCA did. And the reson why Moosie sarted the forum

If you don't think this applys call me. at my home phone I don't care. I would be glad to talk to you about it.

John Boer

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back