Nothing but opinionated BS

-HT's own masshole @wllm is absolutely full of shit to claim new england isn't that bad. I mean it's not Indiana, but to even fain that it is a fraction of the what CO or MT are is ludicrous. I mean maybe it's better than the front range of CO, but that's about it. I'd rather sit all day in traffic on Bozangles soaking the in mountain majesty, able to drive a couple hours in any direction and find wild lands and solitude than live on 100 ac in new england. Hell I got claustrophobia just driving through NE, you can't see anything, ever, in any direction! Just trees and some brush and some cars and some houses.
Lately I've got this burr under my saddle to leave Wyo and buy a home built in the 1700's on a few acres in New Hampshire. You're saying I should rethink that idea?

Lately I've got this burr under my saddle to leave Wyo and buy a home built in the 1700's on a few acres in New Hampshire. You're saying I should rethink that idea?
Try a VRBO for a week in July or January first.

I'd rather live in a van by the river in Billings.

TV show pitch....

You and I road trip across the country visiting HTer's from various states to hunt.

You complain the whole time and I will get jazzed about our squirrel hunt with @DouglasR in IL

I'd watch the first season of this, and then complain that the writing got sloppy & performances felt phoned in in the second season.

Lower property taxes in VT... better to spend your "earning" years in NH and your retirement in VT.

But living up a dead end dirt track in that country would be pretty great.

Didn’t even get into a running gunfight from Chicago to Gary. What a bummer of a trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back