Not a Hunter or Fisherman - Mr. Quist

I really care less about some guy struggling to pay bills compared to some millionaire who would steal the greatest gift (public lands) given to Americans that we all own and that anyone in the world can visit free of charge (for the most part). Quist gets our family vote hands down to that slime ball GG

What a lame argument for a reason to vote, or not vote, for any candidate.

A good friend of mine, that passed away this last winter, would come to our Wyoming elk camp every year. He wanted to be part of the camp, and in the past, was an elk slaying machine. Probably hiked further, and hunted harder than anyone at the camp. Yet, he had not bought an elk license, or hunted elk himself, in the 12 years that I've been at the camp.

Did that make him any less qualified to share his views and support of elk hunting because he didn't buy an elk license and hunt them the 12 years he came to our camp every year? Did that make him less qualified to speak on the importance of public lands?

The things people choose to qualify, or disqualify a candidate about is the exact reason we have the current shit-show we have in most all State and Federal politics.

Let me give you a hint, perception is not even close to reality...

Well said Buzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back