Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Northern Yellowstone Herd Counts

Well I guess if your spending tons of money from out of state there are much better options. Paradise Valley is one of my favorite drives in MT. But the hunting there has suffered in a big way since the wolves and bears have done their deeds to the herds. But the backcountry is great there no doubt about it. Someday I'm gonna get back and catch one of the early elk hunts in the AB.

So you haven't hunted there or been there recently? And if you say there are much better option please don't hesitate to pm me. I guess I saw good success #'s north and west of Yellowstone such as gallatin and then west of highway 287. I am totally new to elk hunting MT so trying to pick a place has been difficult. Any advice is appreciated.

So you haven't hunted there or been there recently? And if you say there are much better option please don't hesitate to pm me. I guess I saw good success #'s north and west of Yellowstone such as gallatin and then west of highway 287. I am totally new to elk hunting MT so trying to pick a place has been difficult. Any advice is appreciated.

You will have plenty of company for sure!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back