Northern Wisconsin GT

milshooter

Ok guys and gals i have all the info for ya. The gt will be june 25th to the 27th. it will be here in Antigo, Wi. there will be free camping and firewood. We only have a few request is that you clean up after yourselves and be responsible. if you dont know how to get here i will give you directions. so let me know who is all coming and i will help you out.
thx milshooter

[ 05-29-2004, 07:43: Message edited by: milshooter ]

A little far for me or I would jump on it for sure...

I sure hope so, I liked the chatter on the phone this afternoon, it was very enjoyable...
Russ...

i havent had much of a response so far on the gt. so im not sure what is going to happen. thx for calling me, i hope one day we can meet.

Sorry Mils, but June is booked for me. :( I would like to meet you someday, though!

Well Rod, that got one post already...
Hope this works out for you, it sounds like it would be very fun to go to...Hopefully one of these day's... :D
Thanks Bill...

Rod this sounds like a blast! :D June is out though. Got at least three week-ends booked and may have to cancel one of those. But if you are doing something next Spring and want old Paws up there; SHOUT!!! :D

Just a might bit far for me, mils. Would really like to meet everyone and have some fun. Hope it goes well for all that can make it. :D

Thank you guys for responding. I am hoping to have a few of you here for the GT. I am slowly getting more people coming and for the people who cant make it. Sorry about it and i will have another GT up here next yr at around the same time. It will give people an opprotunity to get to see what the great state of Wisconsin has to offer. So a big thank you from me and my family for the responses.
thx milshooter

hi milshooter just found this place. the hunting club i can not get to any more sence they changed things. thats why i havent been there. seee you later runingun

Well its going but now i need a head count for the people that are coming. So i would appreciate if i could have the people that are coming to let me know.
thx milshooter

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back