Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

NorCal hunters

TheChiro22

Hi,

Looking for hunters in the NorCal area to get out and do some hunting and fishing. I am new to CA hunting and have done mostly Waterfowl and pig hunting. Looking to get into more Upland Bird, Squirrel, rabbit and deer (although I am up for any hunt, I just love being out there more than anything). I'm willing to travel and although I am newer to this, I'm not looking to just leach off of others. I have a little cabin up in the Sierras and although D5 is a public zone, there is lots of land behind my place that is only accessible through my property with lots of good Mule Deer and Black bear hunting. We also get quail and snowshoe hare. Reach out with a DM and let's chat.

Thanks!

Hi,

Looking for hunters in the NorCal area to get out and do some hunting and fishing. I am new to CA hunting and have done mostly Waterfowl and pig hunting. Looking to get into more Upland Bird, Squirrel, rabbit and deer (although I am up for any hunt, I just love being out there more than anything). I'm willing to travel and although I am newer to this, I'm not looking to just leach off of others. I have a little cabin up in the Sierras and although D5 is a public zone, there is lots of land behind my place that is only accessible through my property with lots of good Mule Deer and Black bear hunting. We also get quail and snowshoe hare. Reach out with a DM and let's chat.

Thanks!

Hey what's up bro, hope all is well. I'm in the east bay area and usually up d3-5 tag for cali blackmail. Sometimes I do b zone. I also go to Oregon alsea for elk hunt on the nov run.
I love the outdoors and the whole hunting experience. I'm pretty geared up and as long as my work schedule permits, I'm all up to head to mountains.
Let me know if you like to chat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back