Non Typical Bull (Pics)

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Ok we've all seen elk with a split mainbeam which gives it three. But how about a elk that really has all 3 coming off of the skull?

Sunday my best friend killed a truley 3 horned elk, as all 3 antlers grow from the skull. Here are a few pics, I'm too lazy to resize them so if you have dial up, thats tough chit.

104_0489.sized.jpg

104_0490.sized.jpg

104_0488.sized.jpg

104_0492.sized.jpg

Ernesto

Only took 9 hours to pack the elk out, close to the road

got an error saying i can only post 8 pics at a time, hmmmm... that doesn't look like 8 to me.

Oh well, heres one more picture, i like this picture after the hassle of trying to post these pics

104_0491.sized.jpg

4 pictures and 3 smiling faces make 7... You had anopther Smily and Another face that makes 9 total... 8 Is the limit sorry ;)

Ohh BTW, Thats a cool looking bull ~~~

Thanks all for the replies, its caused quite a stir here in the rock (rock springs).

There isn't any plans for a mount, maybe a plaque mount but that would be it.

Mtmiller,
I knew someone would notice it, just a little humor for hunttalk lol.

My favorite elk unit opens on friday and i have a drop tine bull spotted, but it has got to be the ugliest bull elk i've ever seen. I totally understand why he does not want to shoot it. Here is a pic of it, regulars to this site probably have seen the pic before:

elk2gether22.jpg

WOW that last pic the one elk has a drop tine now doesn't he? Thanks for sharing though. The other pics are cool too.
Quick Draw

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back