Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NOBAMA/Cuomo should watch this

Good video. Thanks for posting. Now we will just wait for our local BHO lovers to come tell us they still have a hunting rifle and the NRA is simply fear mongering.

Last edited:
Isn't some of that already your future living in New York? The gun laws there seem illegal to me.

Isn't some of that already your future living in New York? The gun laws there seem illegal to me.
Its a step below out of control ....Right now you cant get very much of anything and I dont know for a fact but I heard yesterday you can not buy ammo mail order anymore ...What they dont know wont hurt them...;) Our Gov. is gonna make a run at the Pres in 2016...well thats what I think anyway and he is just starting his campaign now.....:cool:

The UN treaty crap is also very interesting. I'm still not sure how real that threat is but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of countries that would push for taking our guns. It's the only way we could be defeated or controlled! George Soros is a pretty scary guy who is having quite an effect on this country already. Think about the economy and his views on taxes that was recently pushed through by his puppet, Obama.

Back