PEAX Equipment

No bullies!

Well lets see? Hmmmmmm?
confused.gif

I remember this chick that just loved to hit guys in the nuts! This was in about the 9th grade as I recall. One day while flirting with her (always was a glutton for punishment) on the school grounds she keep telling me she was gonna smack me in the balls!
eek.gif
Well, I said "Go right ahead, two can play that game!" Well, she, being a woman of her word proceeded to follow through with a less than comfortable "love tap" to my groin and in return I brought my knee up into hers! Not only did my breathing cease but I now had an awful pain in the top of my thigh! No body ever told me girls had a protective bone made of KEVLAR overseeing their genitalia!!!
yawn.gif
What a weapon!!!
mad.gif
We should have protection like that! Sick joke on Gods part I say!
wink.gif

Anyway, my pain meds are in full affect now so I think I will go vegatate on the couch!

Oh ya? Was this supposed to be about bully's or something?
biggrin.gif

Take a look at this bully.
.Just looking at this guy should scare the crap out of you.
.Have you ever seen such a fierce looking guy in your life?
.Can you imagine bumping into this guy in the halls?
me1.sized.jpg

I think this is all just the goverment setting our kids up for the future. Its all about suppressing your feelings and submit to being controlled. Actually everything I've learned about the school system is, if you are a kid you are not allowed to act like one! Ask around and I'm sure you will find that at least 90% of the kids in your community have ADD. Now I understand that some kids have problems and need help but so far I have not met one kid that the school does'nt have all doped up! Funny how all of a sudden this is a major problem! Now they even have adults buying into this ADD chit! Women are the worse they think by taking some pills they become happy f%$king campers! Its mind control folks the goverment dont want you to have opinions and feelings about chit! They are attacking our kids and they have convinced all these people that what they are doing acctually helps these kids. It makes me want to puke!!
mad.gif

I don't know if it's true or not, but a guy I work with swears he's seen proof that schools get $$ for every child they "diagnose" with ADD/ADHD/whatever and that's why they're so quick to label kids with it. Sounds a little over the top to me, but
confused.gif

I'm not into the mind control thing, that sounds like an old sixties war propaganda issue. I do blame our schools for pushing our kids so hard they are prone to be full of anxiety (along with the parents) and can be easily confused with ADD. There are many levels of ADD and that doesn't neccesarily mean a child can't learn, or needs drugs, they just need a little extra guidance in which the schools aren't suited to give. That would mean hiring teachers aides and lord knows the states always cry about funding when it comes to something they aren't used to fitting into the budget each year. I DO know from personal experience that the government regulates standards of certain grade levels across the map! For instance: in Missouri they have a system called a "Triple A Rating" and they only test certain grades for instance the 3rd, 6th and 9th grades (don't quote those grades) and if "they" believe your child won't hold up to the standards of the rating in the following year they will ask you to hold your child back another year so not to drop the rating back in that particular grade they will be progressing to! Talk about a slap in the face! It is now starting to happen here in NY also!
So many teachers are teaching multiple subjets anymore and just don't have the time to slow down and make it "personal" for our kids. And when crap hits the fan, it's the parents fault for not taking the time with the kids and helping them after school (even though you do to the best of your ability, Holy Cow!). Just my opinion!
wink.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back