NM 43 for Deer

HassardTM, Curious if you went last Year? We will be going down to 43 this year (2023) for the first time. We are blessed to have permission on some private land, so that may or may not help? But I'm curious to hear how the hunting was if you went in 43.

Going to that unit in November. Did you guys have any success? would be interested to hear about the unit if you willing to share.

I was just curious to see how they did...I am not in need of info for the unit. But I love how quick people are to poke fun at someone they don't know. I guarantee you wouldn't do that if I was standing in front of you, tough guys online just like the LIBS who think they know what's best for everyone else instead of minding their own business. Must not been taught to not say anything if you don't have nothing nice to say!

I was just curious to see how they did...I am not in need of info for the unit. But I love how quick people are to poke fun at someone they don't know. I guarantee you wouldn't do that if I was standing in front of you, tough guys online just like the LIBS who think they know what's best for everyone else instead of minding their own business. Must not been taught to not say anything if you don't have nothing nice to say!

So what does this mean? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

would be interested to hear about the unit

This site is called hunt talk, correct? And if you read, I asked if they had success and hear about unit doesn't mean i need HELP with the unit or any info. Don't know u from a hole in the wall but I can bet you don't walk much probably sit in that duck blind and watch Ur dogs do all the work. Would love for you to come hunt with me, let's see how many days u last before I have to take Ur fat old ass back to your truck.

giphy.gif

The tough guy is you and this little group of bully boys trying to talk shit to a stranger on a hunt talk forum you never met. But like my first response said, you aint gonna be saying shit if u were in front of me. I am not hard to find if you ever want to meet up and talk about it....I don't start shit like u pussy bullys I finish it. Come on over and we can converse.

The tough guy is you and this little group of bully boys trying to talk shit to a stranger on a hunt talk forum you never met. But like my first response said, you aint gonna be saying shit if u were in front of me. I am not hard to find if you ever want to meet up and talk about it....I don't start shit like u pussy bullys I finish it. Come on over and we can converse.
b90d0907-6e28-4037-b782-2eabedbe2129_text.gif

LOL.....looks like u guys have done this before...good ol boys club...But the good ol boys real ol boys country folks we don't act like girls and use key boards. we settle things face to face. come on over like I said I aint hard to find.

Found it.

zjzeuske
Dave N said:
:rolleyes: 45 years should be enough for your father to have a good idea of what he's doing. Who picked the unit? Looks like you both need to look at maps and use his knowledge instead of joining a forum to ask for help.

Dave,
Thanks for the completely unnecessary and pointless response. So because my dad and I have more experience and skill than you, we shouldn't be allowed to ask people for advice on a unit that we've never been and a place we can't scout on the ground? You've never asked for hunting advice on a unit you've never been to? You understand how hunting forums work right? I hope you're not this rude to your boyfriend.

I used guys like you on deployment when there was no females around. You're close enough. Stay tough, dude

Screenshot_20240424-200238.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back