Nine Days in Church

Nice story and pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Is this ram considered "full curl"? Or because it's "broomed" it counts as full curl?
attachment.php

Great adventure. Thanks for sharing.

Those hunts can be a mental challenge - great job sticking with it.

I love reading about ram hunts. Thanks for taking us along. Also Congratulations, you're gonna remember different parts of that trip every time you see that ram.

Nice ram mica Man! Sorry about ruining your surprise. I never put it together that the hunter was you.

Every time I think about sheep hunting, I think abut the easier to draw tags in the Frank. Thankfully people tougher than me put in and remind me that I'm not tough enough to do that hunt! Congrats on a great advenutre.
-Cade

Congrats on the ram. Well done. Thanks for taking the time to share the story and photos.

Well said! Truly a rewarding hunt. You have kindled a fire for the Frankchurch again....might have to make my way up there this year. Congratulations.

Epic, was the first word I thought of, great story and pics too, congrats!

Wow

I am so happy for you AWSOME Pictures You have lived a dream I dought I will ever get to live Thanks for sharing. What caliber rifle did you use?

Awesome job, congrats on the nice ram. This is definitely a bucket list hunt for me.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back