MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nice tag Oak

Big Fin- I'm sorta familiar with the area, but a guy I work with is VERY familiar with that unit. There is quite a bit of private ground up through there, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some moose. I could be talked into doing some scouting pretty easily... :D A couple of years ago I saw a couple of pretty nice bulls in that unit. Not quite B52 status, but definitely bigger than most Shiras I've ever seen.

1Pointer - If that is an offer, consider it taken. We plan to make at least one trip scouting before season. He plans to hunt the September period. I don't think Ryan needs a B52 type bull, but good footage and a nice mature bull would be the goal.

If you draw a MT deer tag this year, I'm gonna have to take you to my best spot. Miller might feel slighted, but we could let him join us if he promised to behave himself. If your co-worker is willing to provide any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

My sister-in-law from Salmon drew one of the Book Cliffs rifle deer tags. Its the hunt with the 11 or so tags.

Her and her husband are about as lucky with draws as anyone I know. She has pulled an Idaho moose, mtn goat and Rky mnt bighorn. Then she draws this tag after almost not putting in due to the hunting license fee.

Her husband has drawn Idaho goat, both Cali and Rcky Mtn Bighorn, and got his moose in 2007. And they are only in their mid 40's.

Anyone who would be willing to share some Book Cliffs info? It would be greatly appreciated. She hunts very hard and they have their own pack horses.

If you draw a MT deer tag this year, I'm gonna have to take you to my best spot.

What kind of offer is that? The best you can hope for is to shoot a dinky whitetail like this one. :eek:

Attachments

• randy big buck.JPG
    randy big buck.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 119
Sorry Spitz, but I had to clean out these trashy ones before I took you there. That's really not my favorite spot, but will do, if I am pinched for time.

Back