Nice looking 3x3.....

twister50

Went on the other day and found a nice buck that moved down low for the winter.... What do you guys think, i am keeping a close eye on him so i will find his sheds.

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 288
:cool: So does he have a chain to walk him cool picture just wondering are you going to keep him locked up in his pen all day. :eek:

I wish....LOL...No, he is down from the mountains in a small area we call the grove, where a ton of deer winter and spend a lot of time in, but he got within 10 to 20 feet of us.....But still a nice buck, now if i can only find his sheds...

YOu almost expect him to come up and nudge you asking for a handout.. Neat picture. Nice deer.

:cool:

Yep, looks like his metabolisum is slowing down for the winter...and would explain why he allowed you to get so close to him. Pretty tall and unique rear tines. I would guess that he's a fairly young buck -2 and a half years old or so. (ears aren't all banged up yet) It would be great to collect his sheds each winter until he got really huge.

I like how he kind of has a whitetail looking rack...He looks super young with good genes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back