Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

NFL.com fantasy football

Whats up everyone? My name's Herman and I am stoked for the invite. I can't wait to win a bunch of giftcards from y'all. Hopefully we get a full season...

Where's everyone located? I've been in Georgia for 30 years, but I am making the move to Colorado next month. Hopefully before First Rifle. I'm tired of the two drive, but the markets in the Denver area is off the charts right now and buying a home is almost impossible. It's going to be a miracle if I can close on a place before the season starts.

-Herman

Draft tonight at 6pm mountain time.
I want to make sure this is correct... 6 pm mountain time. It is currently 545 yet on my NFL screen it says, "Your League Is Drafting Now"... Is it drafting now??? or 6:00 mtn time? I'm having problems getting set up and was using this time to prep. Unable to enter the draft... ugh. Matt, same issues I had before that you had to bump me as it kept logging me out as soon as I log in. ugh... haha! 7 minutes or is the draft done 53 minutes ago?

Last edited:
I want to make sure this is correct... 6 pm mountain time. It is currently 545 yet on my NFL screen it says, "Your League Is Drafting Now"... Is it drafting now??? or 6:00 mtn time? I'm having problems getting set up and was using this time to prep. Unable to enter the draft... ugh. Matt, same issues I had before that you had to bump me as it kept logging me out as soon as I log in. ugh... haha! 7 minutes or is the draft done 53 minutes ago?
Nfl.com FFL's problems
giphy.gif

I'm in... swiped daughter's tablet and it let me log in. haha! Think my computer refused this gimped horse another go at FF...

Yeesh! The skunk pigs pulled a great game at the right time!

This league thought I had a very good chance. Didn't think Washington would turn so darn tough on Seattle.

Nice work, Cameron!

Yeesh! The skunk pigs pulled a great game at the right time!

This league thought I had a very good chance. Didn't think Washington would turn so darn tough on Seattle.

Nice work, Cameron!
Well Cameron has been in the super bowl the last 2 years with me being the other team. He lost the first year, beat me the second year, now it looks like he’s going for a third year in a row!
Matt

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back