NFA Wait Times

I'm currently at 200 days still no stamp. At first I was optimistic that I could have my can for hunting season, which came and went. Now I want to be optimistic that it comes through in time for spring bear - but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm currently at 200 days still no stamp. At first I was optimistic that I could have my can for hunting season, which came and went. Now I want to be optimistic that it comes through in time for spring bear - but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Same. I’m at 248.

Processed March 26 & 30. Picked up the cans Dec 13. It sucks but it was faster than my other two were

Last edited:
I should be getting close. I processed a .30 cal in December and picked it up Apr 14. It was so quick I started a .22 cal the same day. Still waiting. Based on what I'm seeing here and on Rokslide I should have about 2 weeks left.

I'm contemplating another one but not sure what I'd even get. I really don't shoot anything else. I guess if I got one I'd go with something I could thread onto a .223 since my .22 cal isn't rated for centerfire rounds.

Hate to say this but if you want a new gun without all that worthless wait time, buy a stolen gun from a thief. it's sad that government goes so far out of the way to make doing that easier to do illegally but they do!

Hate to say this but if you want a new gun without all that worthless wait time, buy a stolen gun from a thief. it's sad that government goes so far out of the way to make doing that easier to do illegally but they do!
And what does that have to do with wait times for a surpressor?

I mean honestly, do you ever actually bring anything to the conversations on here, or just spout off absolutely nothing to do with anything?

Hate to say this but if you want a new supperessor without all the wait time, buy it from a thief. Feel better fruit cake?

I know this was tongue-in-cheek but definitively not worth it. NFA violation come with serious seizures. I hate the wait times as much as anybody (in the middle of a wait time myself from July).

Hate to say this but if you want a new supperessor without all the wait time, buy it from a thief. Feel better fruit cake?
Feelings have nothing to do with it cupcake.

Still haven’t seen one example of you actually bringing anything to a conversation.

Happy New Years sweet cheeks.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back