MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NFA Wait Times

95 days in on my eform 4 suppressor through a local dealer that had the Silencer Shop kiosk. I also did a single shot trust. Still pending.

The rifle I am putting it on just showed up at my door today, would be sweet to get the suppressor this week too!

95 days in on my eform 4 suppressor through a local dealer that had the Silencer Shop kiosk. I also did a single shot trust. Still pending.

The rifle I am putting it on just showed up at my door today, would be sweet to get the suppressor this week too!
So when all is said and done, will Silencer Shop ship your can to your house or to where the kiosk is located?

According to Silencer Central, where I purchased, they'll ship direct to my door. Which I think is pretty bad @$$.

So when all is said and done, will Silencer Shop ship your can to your house or to where the kiosk is located?

According to Silencer Central, where I purchased, they'll ship direct to my door. Which I think is pretty bad @$$.
Mine is at the local dealer. They just had the kiosk there to submit all the paperwork, fingerprints ect. I actually purchased the suppressor through another dealer as the one I wanted (TBAC Ultra 7) wasn't in stock with my dealer or Silencer Shop.

Last year I bought through silencer shop in Jan and picked it up in Nov, 11ish months. This year I did the E-file through silencer shop in March, about 53 days so far.

Just logged into my Silencer Shop account, it now says "Certified" under my suppressor, but when I click view form I get an error. Hoping its a good sign. Called my dealer and they said when I get my ATF email to print it off and come in and pick it up.

I haven't even got to get any rounds loaded for this new gun yet! Better get on it!

Just logged into my Silencer Shop account, it now says "Certified" under my suppressor, but when I click view form I get an error. Hoping its a good sign. Called my dealer and they said when I get my ATF email to print it off and come in and pick it up.

I haven't even got to get any rounds loaded for this new gun yet! Better get on it!
So you're sitting at around 110 days? Nice.

Thanks to your post I just checked...Mine says the same...haven't seen anything from ATF

Yeah, Certified just means it got to your FFL dealer and they certified it with the ATF. Sigh...I'll keep waiting I guess :) Day 126ish for me
Ah crap, you're right, I got all excited for nothing. For some reason that looked new. The wait continues...

Last year one took 9 months.

I submitted an eform in February. My latest snooping shows eforms getting resolved at 4 months.

Whatever dealer that silencer central deals with in your state is where your suppressor will ship from

Eform4, WV ATF Office, 147 days to stamp. Picked up my Trash Panda yesterday and it takes my 6.5 PRC down to a very manageable volume. Loving it so far. No noticeable change in POI. FOr those of you who were hoping for 90 days...keep the faith, there is hope!

e-form 4 - Single Shot Trust - sitting at 111 days right now...Everyone saying 90 days must be luckier than I am.
They skipped over us. Pretty fkin annoyed. They seem to have skipped Late Jan and February and went to March/April.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back