Next Hunttalk.com hunt/Vegas get together???

Wylee

Sure looks interesting.

http://msnbc.com/news/940748.asp

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I saw this on the news two days ago. I immediately called the outfitter but he said he was booked for this season and probably for next as well. Besides, they were running out of trophies...

No CWD there... all of the horns on thier game were just fine....

cool.gif

It's kind of like a Bass pond Danr, You catch a "WOPPER", run a tape on it for mesurements, fondle it, take some pictures with you holding it, and put it back in the water for someone else to catch.

The only difference is You Mount it before you release it
wink.gif

I was thinking that it could give a whole new meaning to "Mounting a Trophy"....

Can you get a grope hunt, er a GROUP hunt at a reduced rate??

cool.gif

Some of us Have #1 Mounts at home that we would never think of mounting anything else in our lives.

BUT...... I could go on this Hunt as a Camera guy, although I'd leave my "GUN" unloaded at home
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Connie and I are going to Vegas August 5-8. You guys could front me the $10k and I could check this thing out and see if it's something the rest of you might want to do_Of course I might need a little extra to cover other expenses. I could make a video and send you just for you to see if it's worth while.That's just be a thousand a piece from ten of you for me to make this trial run. Please advise. Ol Bob

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-22-2003 08:37: Message edited by: BbarC ]</font>

Yep, it is Ole Bob that comes up with a great sound plan to check it out for the rest of us. What a guy Bob, thinking only of us at Hunt talk.
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back