Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

News about Gretta

Idaho Ron

Last time I posted about Gretta I told you guys she had a torn ACL. Well she was not a candatate for surgery due to a back problem. Well we did a new therapy called (prolotherapy) here is a web page http://www.prolotherapy.com/
LAst year Gretta didn't walk on the left leg for 4 months. We did the prolo 5 times I think. Well she can run and play almost as good as before. She also had the injections in her back to help it as well. I am being very careful about hunting so far. I plan to use her a little but not a lot. Only when the birds come up on top of the canyons.hump
So for now Hildie is getting the hunting she needs, and Gretta will run clean up later. I don't know what the log term will be but for now Gretta is in no danger of being down sized. Prolo worked for us so far. Ron

Idaho Ron, did you have to go to California to get the treatments done or are there doctors/clinics here in Idaho that perform the same types of procedures? It sounds like the procedure worked for Gretta which is great!

I have a cousin in Twin Falls that does it. She has done horses, and Dogs that I know of. It might be too soon to tell but she is acting well and she runs hard with no limping. IT 37, the green up is starting to get good here. I hope to get out this weekend if my son gets his deer on friday. Ron

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back