Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Newberg and Rinella on the Meateater Podcast

Great listen. I finally found something that makes my workouts go a little quicker. Thanks guys.

The combination of Randy and Rinnela convinced me to listen to my first podcast. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have now listened to episodes 11-14 and plan to listen to the rest along with the HuntTalk podcasts. I love the information that is shared through them. Information is one thing that is missing from most hunting shows. I would love to hear Randy talk about elk hunting tactics alone for hours.

Really enjoyed this one. Made the subway right much more enjoyable for a couple days.

I made my wife listen to the section about going out of your way to shield your kids from danger and thereby placing them in even more danger as they grow older. I laughed out loud when he talked about Jimmy falling out of the yak and getting tossed by the waves. Good stuff. I will definitely pull this one up and listen to it again. Probably on my way to Colorado to elk hunt this year as I feel like it had lots of good info for an amateur elk hunter as myself.

I've been listening to episodes of both Hunttalk and the Meateater podcast the last few days. The Meateater podcast with Randy was fantastic. Really makes you wanna just crack a cold one and share a campfire with these guys. It was informative, entertaining, and funny -- great job all around! I'll add that I'm going to try and find a way to strategically play it in front of my fiance. She thinks I'm crazy for doing some of the things I do, like using hunting as my motivation to stay in shape. It'll be nice to show her I'm not the only one! I may have to turn it off before the closing thoughts so she doesn't hear that part tho!!!

I have been listening to the MeatEater podcast off and on for a couple months and haven't been totally sold (the episode from Alaska was pretty good), but I couldn't get enough of the back and forth between Steve and Randy. I think I forwarded the podcast to 4 our 5 people.

I listen to a lot of podcasts while I am driving, working out, mowing my lawn and working in the garage, but I haven't been able to find a hunting podcast that I enjoy. I was super excited to hear that Randy had started his own show (I haven't looked at the site in a while) and have already down loaded all three episodes. If the podcasts are half as good as Randy's TV shows then I will be a listener as long as they are produced.

Really enjoyed the podcast, Randy. With lots of windshield time in a car or plane, I live on audiobooks and podcasts and am glad to see you enter the game. Podcasts on my phone range from yours, Rinella's, Dan Carlin's two, a few of Joe Rogan's, the Art of Manliness, Stuff You Should Know, and the Infinite Monkeycage. I know, I'm probably not wired like anyone's particular demographic. Anyway, it's surprising how fast you go through them just in a 25 minute commute each way and a few runs each week.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back