Newbe

SWNMHUNTER

Found this place the beginning of the week, but just now getting time to post on here. Looks like a great place to hang out and shoot the bull or find some very useful information. Just though I’d drop in and say hi.
biggrin.gif

SWMNhunter, Welcome aboard, I know I've welcomed ya Via Email but jsut wanted to "PUBICLY"... Errrr... Publicly (I meant) Welcome you aboard.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Had 2 questions for ya :

1. What does your Name stand for ?
2. How did you hear or our site ?

Hey its nice to have you here. What does your name mean?

And hey moosie you are getting closer and closer to your goal.
Quick Draw

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to reading and seeing some of your hunting.

Lets guess what the name means..

At first I thought it was Short for "SWAN" hunter... but then there is that "M"

Then I thought it was Swimming hunter...but then there is that "N"

HUmmmm Moosies Confused, Whats new
wink.gif

Moosie the name stands for southwest New Mexico hunter. I just moved to Colorado to go to school and use the same name on other boards. (Easier to remember that way) I heard about the site from MM.com . After reading the post about OO I thought I would take a look. Damn glad I did, great site you have here. Thanks everyone for the welcome.

S.W. thanx for the kudos on the Site. Post a link to O.O.'s post about me in it on M.M.com.....

O.O. causes more trouble then 2 lesbians with Suckers !!!

What ya going to School for ? (Please say you're 18 since I gave ya Access to the Adult section ....
shhh.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Welcome to Hunttalk, SWNM. You weren't at Black-eyed Pea tonight, were you? Someone there was staring awefully hard trying to read the Hunttalk logo on my hat. Learning gunsmithing, eh? How long does that program take?

Oak

Moosie here is the MM link that got me to look at your site. MM LINK As far as school goes I am attending Colorado School of Trades (gunsmithing).18, I wish I could go back to be being just 18. Heck I have a daughter that is 2/3 of the way to 18.

Colorado Oak, nope that wasn’t me at Black Eyed Pea. The whole gunsmithing program at CST takes 14 months. I started in October so I should be done in December of 2004. Going to school there is like having a full time job. You attend school Monday-Thursday from 8-4. Believe it or not you actually end up with an associate degree when your done.

(EDIT to add MMlink)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-19-2003 07:11: Message edited by: SWNMHUNTER ]</font>

Ahhh, that link.. I think I might do some stirring
wink.gif

Anyways, Welcome aboard. Looking foward to your Input.

Oregon, I think people are coming here to Get Away from you..
biggrin.gif

Then, In Return Find you here and Just flat out don't know what to do !!! On One hand the Owner (I.E. ME) Is a funny quick witted person, On the other hand you're a cunning dumb Chit... So they are Stuck in limbo
eek.gif

If you can Bring in 5 more People, and Not the Fakle "Splunter" type, And they make at least 4 worthy posts... The hat is yours
smile.gif
Sounds Easy eh ? they have to tell me it wass you that sent them too ...

PS, Don't make Public Posts ewith my Website on other boards though, Admins usually don't like that.

Buuuahahah !!!! Anyone up for the BET ?
wink.gif

Hey, New Guy!

What happened? Did ya get lost and found yer way to OZ?

Normal people just don't log in here.

Or are you a spy, sent over from the the other BB to find out our super secret hunting stuff?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back