New Zealand Hunting Magazine

kiwi, you can't stoke the fire like that and then not tell us where we can research hunting opportunities.

Can you give us some links to Fish and Game licensing dept's?

BGHNZ also has many TV show episodes available on you-tube. Good stuff, watched them all!
Be experiencing it first hand in 4 weeks!
Kiwi Bushman also good viewing on YouTube.

I research public land opportunities in new zealand from time to time and I haven't found anything. I was starting to think it wasn't possible. Glad there's at least a glimmer of hope!

I research public land opportunities in new zealand from time to time and I haven't found anything. I was starting to think it wasn't possible. Glad there's at least a glimmer of hope!

nz is the easiest place in the world to hunt
get on plane,,ask at airport for firearms permit and get permit to enter public lands
easy as,,virtually no cost

kiwi, you can't stoke the fire like that and then not tell us where we can research hunting opportunities.

Can you give us some links to Fish and Game licensing dept's?

I posted an open invite on TOF and only 1 jumped on it. You can read about it when we come home on May 27.

I am currently in Canterbury. Weather has been awesome here also. Some snow in the tops yesterday when we came out, but overall awesome . Headed to west side next, hope it holds

Nice spot. I did a bow hunt up there October last year. Well done on the chamois.

How was your tahr hunt glass eye? My trip got cancelled due to poor weather forecast.

Back