NEW Website...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Idaho Fish and Game :

http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/

I actually got a Sneak peak (Being a President and all ;) ) on the New site and the unrealeased programs they are coming out with (Wylee knows)..... I'm not at liberty to say, But it's awsome, It's all out of state related
!!!!

When I was checkin the salmon run reports yesterday, I about fell over when I saw the new layout. I was a bit miffed and quite frankly didn't know how to navigate the new site since it has been the same old F&G site for such a long time. Come on Moosie, spill the beans...it can't stink too bad can it?????

I said Awsome.. not awfull ;)

The new layout I think is Easier. It actually went online yesterday mornng. their new stuff will be pretty cool too. it has Maps, Hunting days for spiecies, I.E. you put in Oct 5th - Oct 10th and it tells you all the available hunts within that time. It also has the Stats for the units (Which is n place right now) and also lodging , Etc for the Area you want to hunt, Campsites, hotels .. .blah blah blah...

Although I think it's still a Secret ...so ...
shhh.gif
.... ;)

It's not awfull, just different. I like the layout and it does seem to be better overall. It's good to see our license fees going to good use! I'm just familiar to the old website since they haven't changed it in a long, long time.

I've also been confused by the new design. There's still a few things that I think they should fix but it still appears to be better than the old site.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back