New Video (Big Bear!!)

royalhunter

Just borrowed a video from a friend last night. Has anybody seen this yet? It's called Layin It Down. My buddy ordered it off 20sub3.com. I think he had a friend in it or something. Anyway, it's the first video I've seen without big money sponsors. Something I'm personally getting sick of. Anyway, the footage was really good and they took some awesome animals. Although, the video claims it might possibly have the largest fairchase black bear ever taken on film. It's pretty damn big, but I don't know. Has anybody else seen this?

You guys got me.. Didn't mean to be too diseaving. I'm trying to put together a video without the big money sponsors. Not trying to make a bundle on this, just basically trying to cover my costs. It's actually a great video though with some big elk hunts, mule deer, moose and a pretty awesome bear. My wife and I do most of the hunting along with a few friends that help us out. I put the rest together myself. It's my first video and really think you all would enjoy it. Sorry for the false add.... I felt guilty about it myself. You can find it on 20sub3.com if you're interested, or maybe just take a look. Thanks for the support. And I really am sick and tired of big money taking over our hunting, that's why I wanted to do a video like this.

I just watched the teaser on youtube. It looks stretched out.
How hard was it to get permits for the filming? I'm guessing a lot of this was done on public lands. I'm interested mainly in the Canadian permitting process. Thanks.
Ken

It looks like somebody has more going than just doing a video to me. A few years ago I sat down and put two DVDs together on lion and bear hunting, and I did the hunting, the guiding, the filming, the edit and production work, the jacket design and marketing on the hole deal. Not one big money backer in on the deal, just me, myself and I.....................

I probably sold enough of those things over the years to pay for the production, but bear and lion videos aren't gonna make a guy very much money. Mostly, I did the thing so some day I can look back and say "yea, I've been there and done that.......all of it!"

http://www.ingramwildlife.com/video2.htm

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back