New Utah guy

Hazmat

Hello I am new to the forum I love the hunt talk podcast (thanks Randy).I am here to gain some knowledge in other states. But also I am more than glad to help out of staters with utah hunts.
I have hunted utah since I was 10 years old and have done pretty good with moose,elk,deer,bear on a lot of the units.
I own some property on the Wasatch with a small hunting cabin so if any of you drew that particular tag I would be glad to pass along some info

Welcome! I probably still have a while before I draw in Utah as I just started applying there this year. However, that is the unit I plan to hunt whenever I do get drawn so I might have to look you up then.

No not permanently but we do a lot of work for clean harbors and the airgas plant out there

Didn't know if you were out there burning up the bio/chemical weapons! lol.

I enjoyed the nearly a decade I lived in UT. Some neat country that's for sure. Plus, now I know what fry sauce is...

Didn't know if you were out there burning up the bio/chemical weapons! lol.

I enjoyed the nearly a decade I lived in UT. Some neat country that's for sure. Plus, now I know what fry sauce is...

Yes we burn some nasty stuff out here. You can't beat fry sauce I am still not sure how that has not caught on nationwide.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back