Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

BUCKSPY

Good Gawd! Anybody out there? I'm feelin' the need to post so I can put up another humpin' Gremlin.
hump.gif

To digress for a moment to a serious deer hunting topic since this is a forum for "serious deer hunters"; I've got 15 preference points for deer in Colorado. I haven't done any research over the last decade and a half and would like to know where I could find a unit with a good population of 200 inch typicals and 250 nontypicals. Now I know a few of you might be saving your points for a unit you have researched and are hoping to draw in your lifetime, but please just put it out here for everyone and their poaching uncle to look at so you can screw your odds even worse.
shhh.gif

Anybody get the new Idaho Mule Deer book??????

BUCKSPY-Your such a smart-assed jerk. Why don't you just quit screwing with people. Not everybody is as great as you. You big, arrogant, pontificating prick!

I agree with the last poster, you jerk ;)

Has anyone ever killed a coues deer that scores over 200?

Who cares if they have :rolleyes:

MM' humor
hump.gif

Buckspy,
I'm thinkin' bout heading down your way and do some hunting this fall. Can I just buy a tag at any ol' gas station or is there something special I have to do? How long is the season? I'm used to buying 3 OTC tags a year and hunting for 3+ months. It must be fairly similiar down there eh? I figure I need to start hunting down since you guys have so many big bucks running around. Didn't you see 3 200 inchers in 1 day? That looks like a good hunting spot. I think I want to hunt that hidey hole. If you can email me the exact GPS coordinates and you can expect me to show up around the second week of Nov. I'll be needing a place to stay so make sure you have an extra cot kicking around since I may as well crash at your place. LMAO!!!!

BCBOY- You wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have old growth timber to creep around in and think about cutting down. Kind of like a wool plaid wearing Hobbit with a rifle. Keep your Ketchup flavored potato chip eating-ass up on the pine squirrel side of the border. You gravy and french fry eaters couldn't handle a seven day season. Probably break into a seizure or something. :eek:

As far as hunting 3+ months and having 3 tags........its about the same as hunting in Utah. Half them Utards don't even know there is a certain date you can or can't hunt and bag limits are just an inconveinance. Its in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BUCKSPY - I don't have any info on Colorado but Ryan Hatfield's "Idaho's Greatest Mule Deer" has been put together very nicely. You won't be disappointed.....oddly enough, Idaho produces 200+ inch typicals and 250+ inch nontypicals. This book proves it!!!!!

BCkid, ROTFLMAO, this isn't Mm.com, You're registered and Every time you post it has your Name. So it's hard to hide behind your 2nd Ego ;)

It's about time for you to Post some Pictures of some Sheds right ? When do the Bucks uproot the MAss up there ? We have them dumping here now.. Problem is, I'm always Stuck in town. :(

PS, Ryans book is a good one. At least there is alot of Cool pictures in it. So I bought it. I still haven't read it yet, .....
hump.gif

Email Ryan and Tell him Moosie told ou to Buy it. I get $50 for every $30 copy He sells :rolleyes: ....
elkgrin.gif

Buckspy,
LMAO!!! I suppose I'd look like a Elmer Fudd Hobit standing next to a friggin' giant like you. Your season is only 7 days? Hell, no wonder why you guys kill some many big bucks. They are safe for 358 days a year, so they must act like pets. Seeing a guy walking with a stick means nothing to them. Then, WHAM! Opening day must be a Killing Feild. I wouldn't be able to hunt that easy open country either. I'd have to actually practice shooting out to 150+ yards. LOL! Must be pretty easy whacking those big bucks when you can see them from miles away and shoot them at 500 yards. LMAO!!! (I learned that comment from our RT brothers). I'd be bringing my own Potato Chips I guess. What do you guys flavor your's with? Or do you just eat them plain? The one thing I'll make sure I bring is the beer. How much Kokanee do you want? When we go hunting we normally fill up the truck box to the canoe rack.

Moosie,
Most of the bucks around here dropped back in the end of Jan. We had a huge dump of snow shortly after so most got buried. Just starting the melt off on some of the south slopes so I've been out looking. Probably found about 20 sheds thus far. The biggest being a 95 inch 11 point. It wasn't fresh, looks like it was on the ground for 5+ years. But it is in fairly decent shape. Here's some pics I grabbed off the video camera of it.
110339.jpg

110340.jpg

110341.jpg

110342.jpg

110344.jpg

Butt, you've developed some major hostilities toward Utards, you may need some anger management treatment, Did you get the boot from that Utah like site ? were these feelings repressed over there due to censorship ?
need some 12 step ?

BEEF_EE-I don't have enough energy to be hostile towards Utards. I haven't been booted yet. Did you notice Ryan Hatch and Doyle Moss yanked their videos from crybaby Monsterpiss-ants. Hmmm. I guess they got tired of getting thrashed on the message board and the founder not doing enough moderating yet making money on the videos. Pure speculation on my part of course.

BC Baggins- Found any new brown lately? I slogged around in the mud and snow tonight for three measly dinks that would give a quad ridin' Utard a chub. Yeh, our season is only 7 days. The problem is there are 5 of them. Kind of stirs things up having 5 different "crushes" of the orange army stirring things up.
soapbox.gif

Don't you just love "Hmmm". Makes you want to reach out and smack the livin' bejesus out of some smug fugger thinking he is so damn smart. :D

Buckspy,
Unit 341 is, without a doubt, the unit you're looking for. Good luck.

Oak

B_F_E........Censored, no. Bored, yes and very lightly amused at times.
yawn.gif

I have weaned myself from too much computer time at home and now try just to check it and sheetstir at work.
hump.gif

I need to buy a copy of the new Idaho Mule Deer book from good ole Ryan Hatfield. Maybe he'll sign it for me. :D

Word of the day.

Chick-like. The act of reading too much into things and getting you're panties in a knot and loosing the ability to act like a grown man.
drool.gif

Back