New to This Forum—From Rural California

MeetEtr

Hi everyone! I read some interesting threads here today and decided to join. Let’s see. I have worked in the oil industry for 38 years and have hunted all my life starting when I was a kid hunting with my Dad. Actually there is still a lot of fun hunting in California and we do well with dove, quail, deer and wild pigs. Yea, the politics here suck. I’m embarrassed to be from here. But I enjoy ocean fishing here as well and I’m fairly planted here.

I’ve also done lots of out of state hunts and even a few out of country hunts. Africa was the best. I was set up to go to New Zealand in 2 weeks for Red Stag but had to postpone it due to the virus.
I hunt and fish with my buddies and my son as often as I can. I did desert racing for 20 years and I was also into scuba diving mainly spear fishing with my wife on our boat at the Channel Islands. Then I got too old. Underwater hunting was fun though. I’m working on my bucket list of animals now. I know I can learn a lot from you guys.

Welcome from AZ. neighbor. I have a 29 year old son from here He moved to Hunington beach 5 years ago as a hard core Dem. It drove Him to be a Republican, He said Recently He voted Republican for first time ever. Now He wants to Buy a Gun . Proud of Him . ............BOB!

I see now that there is already another Meat Eater on here and he does podcasts and everything. I didn’t mean to steal his identity. I created a new account and my username will be Justin’s Dad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back