New to Montana

Spitz sounds like another guy I know from Bozeman.... but his name is Swalloz ... ;)

Welcome aboard Amigo !!!! Watch out for this crowd. Not everyone is as Kewl as Montana Boyz !!! :D

Seriously thuogh, We'd love to see some hunting Pic's and Welcome aboard !!

I'll have to look at the picture posting directions to place a few on here. And Mossie, sounds like we need to invoke the "don't ask, don't tell" policy when you come and visit this place with those kind of friends. However, in my 27 years of life with the last name of Spitzer, and various interpretations of the name such as Spitz, Spitty, Spit, etc. that is the first time I've heard that one. Well Done. Gave me a chuckle.

Cathunt, thanks for the welcome. I don't plan to do any more guiding other than that for family and friends. Still get plenty of time on the oars and out in the rivers though.

Spitz
It is safe to say most of the gay men in MT tend to hang around Boozeman so be aware. Also I herd there is a gay hunting camp around Lame Deer every so often. I herd the leader of the camp resides in Boozeman and his co-captain has some gay website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back