Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New to Hunt Talk

J_Poiencot

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and new to hunting out west. I am looking to make friends, memories, great hunting stories and share camp with great people while chasing the game we love to pursue. I am an avid whitetail hunter who got my feet wet chasing Texas public land muleys this year. I am now hooked and cant wait to start using my preference points out west. Hunting is a HUGE part of my life and I am excited for what the future has in store.

Welcome aboard J! A very good forum for those, like yourself, where hunting is an important part of their life. There are many stories and much info shared on a daily basis. Looking forward to your contributions. memtb

Welcome, just wait til you get up this way. You'll want to come back every year.

Welcome, just wait til you get up this way. You'll want to come back every year.
I know you are right about that. I have been digging and trying to figure points and ways to get to a different state out that way every year or every other year.

your welcome to visit us a bit further north, if Caribou, Moose, Sheep, Bear, Bison type hunting ever interest you, welcome

Back