New to forum, wanted to say Hi!!!

Elkslayer

Just joined, and wanted to say howdy to everyone. I have always wondered if there was a forum like this. Pretty cool!! How do I put pictures on here?

Well WELCOME ABOARD !!! this isn't the Biggest place in the net.. But it's the best
smile.gif

To post a picture you need to get a place to host your pictures on the net. From there you need to ype in the URL (The http://www. mypicture.jpg part). If you don't have a Place to host them you get that option with the HuntTalk.com MEMBERSHIP option at the Top of the main page. We'll set you up a place to Host your Pictures and you can Upload all the ones you want. Shoot me an Email

[email protected]

Oh my god, we are being inundated with MT folks.
049.gif
Welcome Elkslayer. Pull up a seat and share some hunting stories and pics.

Elkslayer, welcome to this bunch of misfits,outcasts,derelicts,mavericks,nonconformists,oddballs,radicals, and otherwise really good folks(even Oscar)!
biggrin.gif
memtb

Welcome, you picked a fine forum to become a part of. Good stuff and not all the whining and bitching that goes on at places like the 24hour campfire. Not nearly so clickish either.
elkgrin.gif

Welcome aboard Elkslayer,
if ya see something here that offends ya, tough.
If ya say something that offends other people, good on ya.

It is mandatory that you tell us a hunting story once in a while, with pictures if you have them.
So did ya go elk hunting this year ? Tell us about it !
Remember, when telling us how big your elk was, you are not allowed to bullchit by more than three points or 100 inches ( deer= two points or fifty inches)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back