New Title For Big Stick.

Gook/Wacker,

If/when you are predisposed to name drop,you'll eek more mileage when the names are RIGHT. Now if you've issue(s) with Dick Davis at McMillan,or Dave at IT&D,I suggest you take same up with them. When doing so,be sure to denote your cluelessness,so they can shovel shit in accordance.

Raffin'..................................

Larry, I want you right now. Put the mouse down and come back here to the backroom. I will help you with the tires tomorrow.

Gook/Wacker,

You botch everything,in admirable fashion. Haven't laughed this hard in a long damned while and I eagerly await your next "tidbit".

Raffin'!..................

Larry,

Come back to the backroom, there is going to be some heavy drinking, some hot dancing, some bad ass fighting, and love making like you would not believe. Wear what ever you want, since it is just going to be me and you.

Gook/Wacker,

I'm far from suprised,that you go retro to your fagtitudial roots.

Raffin'!...........................

Gook/Wacker,

I'm forced to bitchslap latent observors with regularity. More than humorous to me,that you've the gumption.

Raffin'!.................................

Big Stick,

You don't know your own power. Just the sound of your voice on You Tube "horns me up". Please use your power for good and not evil...

Gook/Wacker,

I've long savvied my power. Jump OFF the bridge...jump OFF the bridge..jump OFF the bridge.

Raffin'!...................

Goober is officially co-owned by Kim Jong & Mike Hawk. Greeny and 402 have lien rights.

cruel truth.....

.....the entertainment value of the Eloquent Retard is starting to fade.

.....the entertainment value of the Eloquent Retard is starting to fade.

I agree but this made me laugh a little.

wcmyy8.jpg

Wacker,

No suprise to me,that a superlative physical specimen is the catalyst requisite,in which to fuel your wanton Fantasies.

I wish I had a dick like your's...as I get tired of carrying the big one of mine around.

I'm sure that'll horn you up,all over again...................
A superb physical speciman?
bullshitflag.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back